How to transfer files from Samsung Captivate internal memory to SD card
Ref: transfer files on Samsung Captivate, transfer pictures from Samsung Captivate
“I have some nice pictures stored on my device internal memory, I want to send them to the SD card, how?” This is the question a Captivate owner asked. I have the information and want to share it here.
Step 1, tap on the Home key
Step 2, press Applications > My Files > DCIM
Please note that the pictures extensions are .jpg by default and videos extensions are .3gp
Step 3, select Camera, tap and hold the files which you want to transfer
Step 4, press Move > SD > Move here
Now you can find your desired files on your device SD card.
- how to transfer pictures from samsung captivate to sd card
- samsung captivate move pictures to sd card
- how to move pictures to sd card on Samsung Captivate
- samsung captivate how to move pictures to sd card
- how to transfer photos from samsung captivate to sd card